Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ART TALK


New Language of Colors

Painting is the mode of creative expressions. When passion and dedication goes into it, it becomes marvelous like the works of C.Rajarajan, who has exhibited his works in our city. The comfortable mediums for this artist are water color, oil, acrylic, pastels, pencil, charcoal, color pencils on various types of papers, canvas etc. “I paint what ever I observe. I don’t restrict myself to any theme. The main source of inspiration and motivation has always been Artist A.Z. Ranjith”, says Rajarajan. He has also showed off his other talents in his Ad films such as Tamil Valarppom, Littering and Child sexual abuse. “My journey started in my 10th grade of schooling, when I won the Painting competition in Madurai district which motivated me to put up the first exhibition in 2009” he adds.  With continuous hard work and creativity, he continues his artistic journey.

Check his exhibition cum sale till June 30, at ‘La Galerie D’Expression, Hotel Ambassador Pallava, Egmore. For details call: 9840614061